Has your ex-spouse or significant other not complied with a provision of your Decree of Divorce, Dissolution, or other Court Order? Are you owed money or property? Are you owed child support or spousal support? Has your spouse not paid a debt they are required to pay? If so that individual may be in contempt of court. The Court has many remedies available to you if you are in this situation, including incarceration for the offending party. In addition you may be awarded your attorney fees and court costs if a finding of contempt is made.

If you live in Cincinnati, Hamilton Clermont or Warren County and you feel your ex spouse is in contempt of court contact our office and our attorneys will take the time to review your case and if appropriate file the appropriate motions with the court.